February 13, 2012

Remove Key Derogatory From Credit Report

Resolving key derogatory issues in your credit report is within your reach. If you don't like the condition of your present credit rating, there are easy ways to boost your credit score, legally and relatively quickly. It's not difficult to fix your own credit.

You can get a copy of your credit reports compiled be each of the 3 major credit bureaus for free at www.annualcreditreport.com, then begin the process of reviewing your credit reports and taking action to challenge inaccurate or outdated credit information contained you discover in your credit reports.

AnnualCreditReport.com is unique in that it is one central site allowing you to request a free credit file disclosure -- commonly called a credit report -- once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.

AnnualCreditReport.com is the only official site to help consumers to obtain their free credit report. Other sites charge for their services, such as credit monitoring.

If you want to see your official FICO score, you'll need to pay $5 to $10 at the time of your order. The credit report information is free; the FICO score remains a chargeable item.

The credit reporting agencies and the businesses that provide the information to the CRA have very strict legal responsibilities for ensuring that your credit report is accurate and up-to-date. Problem is, errors do happen.

To protect all your rights under the law, you need to dispute your credit report when you find it's wrong.

To find out how to fix your credit, check out: How to remove key derogatory from your credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment